TO MY LOVES AND TO ALL MY FB FRIENDS:
Here are some basic truths:
1. Our Creator's name is YAHUAH, HIS First Begotten Son is Yahusha whom HE sent to Calvary to redeem those who would accept Him as their Savior and the name of the Holy Spirit is Ruach HaKodesh.
2. Our Creator, the King of Kings, the Elohim Almighty, YAHUAH does not do anything. He delegates the work to HIS Holy Spirit Ruach HaKodesh. But Elohim Almighty will not ask HIS Holy Spirit Ruach HaKodesh to do anything unless you ask in the name of HIS Son, Yahusha because NO ONE comes to the Father except through HIS Son, Yahusha.
3. ONLY THOSE SEALED (INDWELT) BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, RUACH HAKODESH, CAN APPROACH THE THRONE OF THE KING OF KINGS, THE ELOHIM ALMIGHTY, YAHUAH UNLESS YOU ARE PRAYING THE SINNER'S PRAYER and you are praying through HIS Son, Yahusha.
4. You Cannot pay your way to Heaven.
5. NO ONE can make a person a saint dead or alive. A person can ONLY become a saint if that person accepts Yahusha as his/her Master, Messiah, Redeemer and Savior of his/her life by the power of the Holy Spirit, Ruach HaKodesh for the everlasting glory of our Creator, YAHUAH, my Elohim and Heavenly Father.
6. ONLY those who are indwelt (sealed) by the Holy Spirit can go to Heaven.
7. ONLY those indwelt by the Holy Spirit Ruach HaKodesh can do miracles legitimately. Others may do miracles but they will be cast out to the lake of fire aka hell by the Master (Savior).
8. The PROBLEMS of society could be solved if we solve the problems of the family because the family is the building block of society. Please see my other posts on FB on how to fix the problems of the family. Thank you.
9. Please see my other posts on FB on how to be sealed by the Holy Spirit, Ruach HaKodesh. Thank you.
10. The PROMISES in the Old Testament are for the Jews. The PROMISES in the New Testament and the Old Testament are for those indwelt (sealed) by the Holy Spirit Ruach. HaKodesh.
11. There is NO such thing as once saved always saved.
12. There are universal laws that no one can violate. For example,
a. the law of gravity,
b. what you sow is what you reap,
c. all loves are conditional. There is NO unconditional love, Even my Savior Yahusha said if you love me obey my commandments and obey my Father's commandments,
d. there is NO free lunch, etc.
13. There is HEIRARCHY OF LAWS –
a. Biblical Laws (YAHUAH's LAWS),
b. Magna Carta (Common Laws),
d. Federal Laws,
e. State Laws,
f. Municipal Codes or Ordinances, etc.
This means nations and countries cannot pass laws that violate the Biblical Laws and the Magna Carta (Common Laws).
14. There are different areas of life that each individual needs to develop so that they become well-rounded individuals. They are:.
I put Spiritual as number one because it influences the other areas of your life like family, mental, social, financial, etc.
16. THE GOLDEN RULE is the TORAH and the Prophets. Mathew 7:12 Besorah of Yahusha.
2 months ago